- Wei S.
- Guo C.
- He J.
- Tan Q.
- Mei J.
- Yang Z.
- et al.
- Surgery for cancer: a trigger for metastases.Cancer Res. 2017; 77: 1548-1552
- Effects of radiation on the metastatic process.Mol Med. 2018; 24: 16
- Effect of vein-first vs artery-first surgical technique on circulating tumor cells and survival in patients with non–small cell lung cancer: a randomized clinical trial and registry-based propensity score matching analysis.JAMA Surg. 2019; 154 ([published correction appears in JAMA Surg. 2019 Jun 12])e190972
- What's in a vein?.JTCVS Tech. 2020; 3: 350-353
- Early ligation of the pulmonary vein can reduce the dissemination of shed tumor cells during thoracoscopic lobectomy.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 164: 1623-1635.e2
- Robotic right upper lobectomy: twelve steps.JTCVS Tech. 2021; 7: 280-282
- Robotic-assisted left lower-lobe pulmonary lobectomy: eleven steps.JTCVS Tech. 2021; 10: 473-479
Disclosures: Dr Stiles reported consultant, Astra Zeneca, Pfizer, Galvanize Therapeutics, Flame Biosciences, and Medtronic; advisor, Astra Zeneca, Pfizer, Bristol Myers Squibb, Genentech, Lung Cancer Research Foundation, and Lungevity; and research support, Bristol Myers Squibb, Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation. Dr Chudgar reported no conflicts of interest.
The Journal policy requires editors and reviewers to disclose conflicts of interest and to decline handling or reviewing manuscripts for which they may have a conflict of interest. The editors and reviewers of this article have no conflicts of interest.