Abbreviations and Acronyms:CLAD (chronic lung allograft dysfunction), DCD (donation after cardiocirculatory death), EVLP (ex vivo lung perfusion), ECMO (extra-corporeal membrane oxygenation), Fio2 (inspired oxygen fraction), HCV (hepatitis C virus), ICU (intensive care unit), LAS (lung allocation score), OPO (organ procurement organization), OPTN (Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network), PGD (primary graft dysfunction)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Development of the new lung allocation system in the United States.Am J Transplant. 2006; 6: 1212-1227
- Impact of the elimination of the donation service area on United States lung transplant practices and outcomes at high and low competition centers.Am J Transplant. 2020; 20: 3631-3638
- Normothermic ex vivo lung perfusion in clinical lung transplantation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 1431-1440
- Long-term outcomes of lung transplant with ex vivo lung perfusion.JAMA Surg. 2019; 154: 1143-1150
- Normothermic ex vivo lung perfusion: does the indication impact organ utilization and patient outcomes after transplantation?.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. September 9, 2019; ([Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jtcvs.2019.06.123
- Technique for prolonged normothermic ex vivo lung perfusion.J Hear Lung Transplant. 2008; 27: 1319-1325https://doi.org/10.1016/j.healun.2008.09.003
- Bilateral lung transplantation on intraoperative extracorporeal membrane oxygenator: an observational study.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2020; 160: 320-327.e1
- Variability in donor organ offer acceptance and lung transplantation survival.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2020; 39: 353-362
This study was funded by internal department funding sources.