- Otto C.M.
- Nishimura R.A.
- Bonow R.O.
- Carabello B.A.
- Erwin III, J.P.
- Gentile F.
- et al.
- Midterm results of transventricular mitral valve repair: single-center experience.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 164: 1820-1828
- 2020 ACC/AHA guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Joint Committee on clinical practice guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2021; 77: 450-500
- A “repair-all” strategy for degenerative mitral valve disease safely minimizes unnecessary replacement.Ann Thorac Surg. 2015; 99: 1983-1990
- Mitral valve repair using robotic technology: safe, effective, and durable.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2016; 151: 1450-1454
- Robotic mitral valve operations by experienced surgeons are cost-neutral and durable at 1 year.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 156: 1040-1047
- Long-term results of mitral valve repair for regurgitation due to leaflet prolapse.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 74: 1044-1053
- Off-pump transapical implantation of artificial neo-chordae to correct mitral regurgitation: the TACT trial (Transapical Artificial Chordae Tendinae) proof of concept.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 914-919
- Off-pump transapical implantation of artificial chordae to correct mitral regurgitation: early results of a single-center experience.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014; 147: 95-99
Disclosures: The authors reported no conflicts of interest.
The Journal policy requires editors and reviewers to disclose conflicts of interest and to decline handling or reviewing manuscripts for which they may have a conflict of interest. The editors and reviewers of this article have no conflicts of interest.