Abbreviations and Acronyms:ANZFR (Australia and New Zealand Fontan Registry), AV (atrioventricular), CI (confidence interval), HLHS (hypoplastic left heart syndrome), HR (hazard ratio), IQR (interquartile range), PB (plastic bronchitis), PLE (protein losing enteropathy), RV (right ventricular)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Evaluation and management of the child and adult with Fontan circulation: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2019; 140: e234-e284
- Protein-losing enteropathy and the Fontan operation.Nutr Clin Pract. 2012; 27: 375-384
- Plastic bronchitis after extracardiac Fontan operation: further evidence.Ann Thorac Surg. 2013; 95: 2214-2215
- Protein-losing enteropathy after the Fontan operation: an international multicenter study. PLE study group.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1998; 115: 1063-1073
- Clinical outcomes and improved survival in patients with protein-losing enteropathy after the Fontan operation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 54-62
- A multifaceted approach to the management of plastic bronchitis after cavopulmonary palliation.Ann Thorac Surg. 2014; 98: 634-640
- Low pulmonary vascular compliance predisposes post-Fontan patients to protein-losing enteropathy.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 165: 454-457
- The Australia and New Zealand Fontan registry: description and initial results from the first population-based Fontan registry.Intern Med J. 2014; 44: 148-155
- Longitudinal outcomes of patients with single ventricle after the Fontan procedure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 69: 2735-2744
- Protein-losing enteropathy after the Fontan operation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1996; 112: 672-680
- Successful treatment of plastic bronchitis by selective lymphatic embolization in a Fontan patient.Pediatrics. 2014; 134: e590-e595
- Protein-losing enteropathy in patients with congenital heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 69: 2929-2937
Data collected are part of the Australia New Zealand Fontan Registry. HREC-Ethics Number 36260.