Abbreviations and Acronyms:TTE (transthoracic echocardiogram), TV (truncal valve)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Neonatal quadricuspid truncal valve repair with left coronary artery unroofing.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019; 157: 710-711
- Impact of truncal valve surgery on the outcomes of truncus arteriosus repair.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2018; 54: 524-531
- Outcomes of truncus arteriosus repair in children: 35 years of experience from a single institution.Sem Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2016; 28: 500-511
- Truncus arteriosus.Pediatric echocardiography. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1993: 229-243
- Recommendations for evaluation of the severity of native valvular regurgitation with two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocard. 2003; 16: 777-802
- Doppler evaluation of aortic regurgitation in children.Am J Cardiol. 1997; 80: 927-931
- Outcomes of repair of common arterial trunk with truncal valve surgery: a review of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons congenital heart surgery database.Ann Thorac Surg. 2012; 93: 164-169
- Long-term follow-up after truncal valve repair.Cardiol Young. 2012; 22: 718-723
- Durability of truncal valve repair.Ann Thorac Surg. 2010; 90: 1307-1312
- Fate of the truncal valve in truncus arteriosus.Ann Thorac Surg. 2008; 85: 172-178
- Truncus arteriosus associated with interrupted aortic arch in 50 neonates: a Congenital Heart Surgeons Society study.Ann Thorac Surg. 2006; 81: 214-222
- Surgical repair of truncus arteriosus associated with interrupted aortic arch: long-term outcomes.Ann Thorac Surg. 2011; 91: 1473-1477
- Improving early and intermediate results of truncus arteriosus repair: a new technique of truncal valve repair.Ann Thorac Surg. 1999; 67: 1142-1146
Dr Naimo is supported by a National Health and Medical Research Council Medical Research Postgraduate Scholarship and an Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship (No. 1150242). Dr Fricke is supported by a National Health and Medical Research Council Postgraduate Scholarship and an Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship (No. 1134203). Dr Lee is supported by a National Health and Medical Research Council Medical Research Postgraduate Scholarship and an Australian Government Research Training Program (No. 1134274). Dr d'Udekem is a practitioner fellow of the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (No. 1082186).