- Watson R.
- Frye J.
- Trieu M.
- Yang M.X.
- Surgical treatment of primary cardiac sarcomas: review of a single-institution experience.Ann Thorac Surg. 2016; 101: 698-702
- Cardiac undifferentiated pleomorphic sarcoma mimicking left atrial myxoma.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2019; 33: 493-496
- Primary undifferentiated pleomorphic cardiac sarcoma with MDM2 amplification presenting as acute left-sided heart failure.BMJ Case Rep. 2018; https://doi.org/10.1136/bcr-2018-226073Date accessed: September 30, 2018
- Cardiac undifferentiated pleomorphic sarcoma incidentally diagnosed during mitral valve replacement.J Card Surg. 2017; 32: 91-92
- Autotransplantation for the resection of complex left heart tumors.Ann Thorac Surg. 2014; 98: 863-868
Disclosures: Authors have nothing to disclose with regard to commercial support.
User licenseElsevier user license |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy