- Bioresorbable airway splint created with a three-dimensional printer.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 2043-2045
- Mitigation of tracheobronchomalacia with 3D-printed personalized medical devices in pediatric patients.Sci Transl Med. 2015; 7: 285ra64
- Tracheal suspension by using 3-dimensional printed personalized scaffold in a patient with tracheomalacia.J Thorac Dis. 2016; 8: 3323-3328
- Tracheomalacia and tracheobronchomalacia in children and adults: an in-depth review.Chest. 2005; 127: 984-1005
- Treatment of severe acquired tracheomalacia with a patient-specific, 3D-printed, permanent tracheal splint.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017; 143: 523-525
This work was supported by the Clinical Research Innovation Major Fund (2015LCYJ003).
Disclosures: Authors have nothing to disclose with regard to commercial support.
User licenseElsevier user license |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy