Abbreviations and Acronyms:AVVR (atrioventricular valve regurgitation), BT (Blalock-Taussig), ECMO (extracorporeal membrane oxygenation), PA (pulmonary artery), PVR (pulmonary valve regurgitation), revBT (reverse BT)
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Stenting of the arterial duct and banding of pulmonary arteries: basis for combined Norwood stage I and II repair in hypoplastic left heart.Circulation. 2002; 105: 1099-1103
- Lessons learned from the development of a new hybrid strategy for the management of hypoplastic left heart syndrome.Pediatr Cardiol. 2005; 26: 190-199
- Initial experience with hybrid palliation for neonates with single-ventricle physiology.Ann Thorac Surg. 2007; 84: 1294-1300
- Main pulmonary artery to innominate artery shunt during hybrid palliation of hypoplastic left heart syndrome.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2005; 130: e1-e2
- Color Doppler assessment of mitral regurgitation with orthogonal planes.Circulation. 1987; 75: 175-183
- Results of three to 10 year follow up of balloon dilatation of the pulmonary valve.Heart. 1998; 80: 591-595
- A new method for the quantitative standardization of cross-sectional areas of the pulmonary arteries in congenital heart disease with decreased pulmonary blood flow.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1984; 88: 610-619
- The retrograde aortic arch in the hybrid approach to hypoplastic left heart syndrome.Ann Thorac Surg. 2009; 88: 1939-1947
- Risk assessment and early outcome following the Norwood procedure for hypoplastic left heart syndrome.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2006; 29: 675-681
- Comprehensive Aristotle score: implications for Norwood procedure.Ann Thorac Surg. 2006; 81: 1794-1800
- Early results of bilateral pulmonary artery banding for hypoplastic left heart syndrome.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2009; 36: 973-979
- Clinical outcomes, program evolution, and pulmonary artery growth in single ventricle palliation using hybrid and Norwood palliative strategies.Ann Thorac Surg. 2009; 87: 1885-1893
- Hybrid palliation for neonates with hypoplastic left heart syndrome: current strategies and outcomes.Korean Circ J. 2010; 40: 103-111
- Prevalence and mortality risk associated with post-operative complications following the Norwood operation: analysis of a national clinical database.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: E449
- Current incidence of acute neurologic complications after open-heart operations in children.Ann Thorac Surg. 2002; 73: 1752-1758
Disclosures: Authors have nothing to disclose with regard to commercial support.