- The foundations of bioethics.in: 2nd ed. Oxford University Press, New York1996: 3-31
- Ethics and regulation of clinical research.in: 2nd ed. Yale University Press, New Haven1988: 4-5 (127-30)
- Ethical problems in surgery: innovation leading to unforeseen complications.World J Surg. 1999; 23: 786-788
- Recommendations Guiding Medical Doctors in Biomedical Research Involving Human Subjects.JAMA. 1997; 277 (available online at): 925-926
- Surgical intuition: What it is and how to get it.in: Hanley & Belfus, Philadelphia1995: 23-27
☆J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2001;121:837-9
☆☆Address for reprints and suggestions: Martin F. McKneally, MD, 77 Forest Grove Dr, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M2K 1Z4 (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ).